IndusInd Bank provides a number of facilities to its customers like banking, insurance policies, lending loans, providing credit cards etc. All these facilities make IndusInd bank one of the most popular bank among people. It gives the best credit cards to its customers along with very good offers on them.
INDUSIND BANK CREDIT CARDS
Super premium credit cards: This category of credit cards gives the card holders the ease of everything. These IndusInd Bank Credit Cards do not have any pre-set credit limits which gives the card holder an option to decide on their own where and how much do they want to use the card. This card comes with a pure 22 carat gold inlay.
Premium credit cards: These cards offer best travel, lifestyle and dining privileges to the customers along with a very good chance to earn reward points.
Co-branded credit cards: IndusInd bank gives co-branded credit cards to its customers so that they can avail discounts and other privileges on their credit cards while purchasing from the other party who sponsored the card such as Jet Airways where your base fare will be waived off upon travel with Jet Airways.
>INDUSIND BANK CREDIT CARD OFFERS
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Cards: Here is a brief description of offers that you get with IndusInd bank credit cards:
- Jet Airways base fare waiving offer: Using the Platinum Aura card to book tickets with Jet Airways can give the cardholder a 100% discount on the base fare upon travelling with Jet Airways. The cardholder will get a promotion code within 15 days of payment of the fees of the card which can be used for booking or travelling with Jet Airways. Each code that the customer receives is valid for 6 months only after it has been issued.
- Satyapaul Voucher: The IndusInd cardholder can use the voucher at selected outlets of Satyapaul with which he can use choose from a variety of products for men and women. The voucher is valid for six months only.
- The bank gives you options to choose from a number of saving options on behalf of your reward points (which can be easily redeemed) such as:
- Platinum aura party plan in which you can earn 4 points from restaurant bills, 2 points by shopping in departmental store and payments in bars and pubs, 1.5 points through movie tickets and 0.5 points on other expenses.
- Platinum aura travel plan through which you can earn 4 points through hotel expenditure, 2.5 points by airline tickets, 1.5 points by car rental and railway tickets expenses and 0.5 points by other expenses.
- Platinum aura home plan in which you earn 4 points by grocery shopping, 2.5 points by paying cell phone and electricity bill payments, 1.5 points by insurance premium and at medical shops, and 0.5 points by other expenses.
- Platinum aura save plan with which you earn 4 saving points by shopping in departmental store, 2 saving points by purchasing Consumer Durables of Electronic Items, 1.5 saving points through restaurant bills and books,and 0.5 saving points by other expenses.
- Platinum Aura Travel
- The program also gives you a travel insurance for 20 days of international travel which covers financial losses against loss or delay of baggage, loss of passport, loss of ticket or missed connection.
- This offer provides facilities of all kinds related to your travelling like flight bookings, hotel reservations, Visa Services, Foreign exchange, Insurance etc. It also offers you a Priority Pass with which you get access to 700+ airport lounges.
- Other features
- Platinum Assurance: These cards are very safe because of EMV chip and the PIN number. Also the ‘Total Protect’ covers you up to the credit card limit against any fraudulent transactions in case of theft or loss of card.
- Auto Assist: while travelling by road, you can call for any assistance in case of urgent situations like flat tyre, road side repair, keys locked inside, emergency fuel supply, battery service, emergency towing assistance etc.
- Platinum Assistance: IndusInd Bank Credit Card features Concierge services like hotel referral and reservation, restaurant referral and reservation, flight referral and reservation, car rental, auto assistance, medical concierge services etc are provided by IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura credit cards.
- Platinum Organizer: This service provides financial assistance to the customers by providing an additional card for business expenses with an year-end summary to track your expenses.
- Platinum Freedom: This offer waives off the 2.5% surcharges at all the petrol pumps in India for transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000 only.
Apart from the above mentioned offers on IndusInd credit cards, there are other offers options also:
- Dining offers on Bon Vivant Offer, Cyber Hub Gurgaon etc.
- Travel offers on Goibibo, Musafir.com, Thomas cook, Flywidus.com, TravelXP, Yatra, Zoom car, Agoda, PackMyBag etc.
- Lifestyle offers on Wellness and More, Firstcry, MakeMyHome, Healthkart, Shopclues.com, Netmeds, Shoppers Stop, LinoPerross, Jabong, Ferns and Petals, Soulflower etc.
REDEEMING THE REWARD POINTS
In IndusInd bank Credit Card, redemption of the reward points is an easy process. It can be done by calling on the Customer Care number 1860 267 7777 and request your reward points to be redeemed against the options available or by visiting the portal to redeem the reward points against a range of products.
|Reward points||Redemption option|
|50000||1 Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Stay Vouchers|
|50000||Genesis Gift Vouchers worth Rs 25000|
|100||50 Miles on partner airlines|
|1||0.50 Re. Of cash value|
IndusInd bank is one of the most popular and leading banks in India due to its good services that the customers enjoy. IndusInd bank believe in transparency with its services especially with the credit card bill statements and also provide easy payment options for the customers.