HDFC Ltd is the one of the largest India private banker in Housing Finance Sector. HDFC Bank home loans available at very reasonable interest rates, with very lowest EMI, & High Eligibility & very nominal processing charges with easy approval procedure of home loan. Our Loan structures is very customize for salaried or professional or non professional at very attractive rate of interest and for long tenure. HDFC legal and highly experience technical team help you to make the right home buying decision. HDFC Home loan help you to purchase a Resale Home as per your requirement. HDFC also provide loan for your construction or Renovation on your own home so you can build it as per your choice. You can also apply for HDFC Home Extension Loan, Plot Loan, Home Improvement Loan, etc. at very attractive interest rates .
HDFC Home Loan Feature
|Loan Available for||A Flat, Raw House, Flat From Approved Private Developer or Any Govt. Urban Development authority.|
|% Rates||Very attractive Interest rates make .|
|Re Payment Option||We have Re Payment Plan as per your need.|
|Additional Charges||No Hidden Cost/Charges.|
|Experts Help||Our Experienced Experts always ready to help you and make things easier to finalize your home loan.|
|Pan India Service||Our Wide Branch Network help you to avail the loan anywhere in India.|
HDFC Home Loan Eligibility?
- Any one can apply for HDFC Bank Home Loan either individually or jointly (Generally Family member).
- With our Telescopic Repayment option you can repayment of a loan up to 30 years according to Adjustable Rate. While we have Other Repayment option for 20 year also.
- Your Profile, Age at maturity of loan and age of property at loan maturity, Repayment scheme helps to decided the Tenure of the Loan
How Much Loan you Can Avail
|30 Lakh||90% of the Property Cost|
|Above than 30 Lakh to 75 Lakh||80% of the Property Cost|
|Above than 75 Lakh||75% of the Property Cost|
HDFC Bank Home Loan Interest Rate
|For Woman Up to 75 Lakh||9.15% – 9.65 %|
|For Woman above than 75 Lakh||9.25% – 9.75%|
|For Other – Upto 75 Lakh||9.20% – 9.75%|
|For Other – Above 75 Lakh||9.30% – 9.80%|
Following the Document Required by Applicant or Joint or Co-Applicants.
|For Salaried Person||For Self Employed /Professional|
|Identity Proof||Pan Card
Proof of Business Establishment
|Income Proof||Last 3 Year Income Tax Return along with Form 16
Last 6 Month Bank Statement
Processing Fees Cheque
|Income Tax Return Last 3 Year
Last 3 Year Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accountant, Certify by Chartered Accountant
Last 6 Month Bank Current Account Statement
List of Director , Partner certify by Chartered Accountant
Photograph or All Director or Partner
Processing Fees Cheque
|Self Employed professionals||1.25% of Loan Amount or 3000 whichever is higher + Taxes Extra|
|Self-Employed Non-Professionals||1.25% of Loan Amount or 4500 whichever is higher + Taxes Extra|
- If you making any Part or Full Payment no prepayment charges are payable.
- Customer can reduce his applicable Interest Rate on Home Loan by paying nominal fees using the Conversion facility.
- You can switch to your existing adjustable rate to HDFC current adjustable rate by using our change rate option.