IIFL believes in “GHAR AAPKA LOAN HUMARA” theme. We provide affordable housing financing scheme to achieve your dreams. Our motto to achieve your dream instantly in a hassle frees way. IIFL Home Loan Product is available for Pan India Customers either they are salaried or self employed or Professional or Non Professional, our product for every type of customer. Our attractive finance scheme to help achieve your housing dreams. We are playing Key role to achieve costumers dream home. IIFL home loan process is simple and hassle-free. Your proper documentation and a good CIBIL score can avail you some rebate or discount on processing fees and interest rates.
IIFL Home Loan EMI Calculator
Our Advance EMI Calculator save lots of time give accurate response and help you to check your eligibility in a easy and convenient way. You just need to fill your few basic details like PAN CARD, DOB, Professional detail like your company name, salary, working time period.
- Pan Card / Voter ID Card/ AADHAR Card or Valid Passport
- Photo Credit Card
- Photo ID issued by Govt Authority
- Latest Electricity/Landline/Ration Card Etc.
- If you are Tenant so Rent Agreement on Stamp Paper
- Bank Statement showing your current Residential Address
- 3 Month old Credit Card Statement
- Last 2 Month Salary Slip & 3 Month Bank Statement.
- Latest Form 16 and 3 Year ITR
- Duly Filled and Signed Application form along with Photo.
- Documents related to any Existing loans along with 6 months repayment bank statements
- Complete Property Document and document of Property Chain.
- Copy of Agreement of Sell.
- Copy of Buyer Agreement Letter and Allotment Letter
- Any Indian Residing Individual who is salaried can apply for home loan either individually or jointly.
- Minimum Rs. 2 lac annual income for a Salaried Person
- Minimum Rs. 2 Lac profit for Self Employed Person
- The Eligibility also depend on age factor, qualification, capacity of repayment, etc.
IIFL Home Loan Interest Rates
- For Salaried Person Interest Rate is 9.55 %
- For Self Employed
- IIFL Home Loan Tenure is for Up to 30 Year
- Up to 30 lack – 90% Maximum Funding
- 35 to 70 lack – 80% Maximum Funding
- More Than 75 lack – 75% Maximum Funding
- You can save more money on your EMI with the Balance Transfer facility on Home Loans with IIFL this give you freedom from high interest rates.
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fees is up to 1% for Home Loans
- No Collateral Evaluation Charges.
- 2500/ is Transaction Handling Charges in Balance Transfer or Resale of Property
- CERSAI Fees is Rs.500.00
- 500 for Each ECS Bounce.
- 36% per annum is Late payment charges of Outstanding EMI
- 500 per instance is ECS Swapping charges.
- No Charges of for Statement of Account.
Pre Payment Charges
- There is no Full Prepayment or Part Prepayment Charges for Individual.
- For Non Individual 5% of any amount prepaid with in 1st year of Last disbursement.
- For Non Individual 3% of any amount prepaid after 1st year of Last disbursement for Full payment and 1% for Part Prepayment.
Loan against Property
- In IIFL you can avail Loan against your existing property with lowest interest rates. We offer low interest rate loan on property maximum up to 15 year Loan against property can be availed by self employed, salaried, partnership firms & private limited companies
Features and Benefits of IIFL Home Finance
- Fastest Loan Process
- No Hidden Charges, the process is hassle free and fully transparent.
- Pan India Service
- Tax Benefit
- 75% loan available on cost of property
- Apply individual or jointly with co-applicants.